- Background: This policy applies between you, the reader or user of any Les Quis.com product and the Les Quis.com, the owner and provider of the content in question. This policy applies to our use of any and all personal data collected by us in relation to your use of or interaction with the Les Quis.com’s products.1. Definitions and interpretations: In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:“Personal Data” … means collectively all information that you submit to the Les Quis.com via digital products or signed registration forms. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, as amended from time to time;”Cookie” … means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 11;
“Les Quis.com” … means Les Quis.com PO Box No 630, Orpington, Kent BR5 2WQ United Kingdom
“UK and EU Cookie Law” … means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, as amended from time to time;
“User” … means any third party that accesses the websites acting on behalf of the Les Quis.com; and
“Website and website and websites and Les Quis.com websites” … means any Les Quis.com websites that you access/use and any sub-domains of these sites unless expressly excluded by their own term and conditions.
2. Scope of this policy:
This Policy applies only to the actions of the Les Quis.com and its users with respect to its websites. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed in addition including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Personal data collected:
All Personal Data you input or upload to the Les Quis.com’s websites and, without limitation, any of the following personal data that may be collected from time to time such as:
– Contact information such as email address and telephone number;
– IP address (automatically collected);
– Operating system (automatically collected); and a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
4. Our use of personal data:
4.1. Any and all of the above personal data may be required by us from time to time in order for us to interact with you to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using Les Quis.com products. Personal data may be used by us for the following reasons:
– Sending you information by post and e-mail;
– Internal record keeping;
– Improvement of our products/services;
– If you have consented, the transmission by post or email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; and
4.2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 8, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
4.3. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of GDPR. For more details on security, please see Clause 11 below.
5. Controlling the use of your data:
In accordance with the data subject’s rights under GDPR, wherever you are required to submit personal data, you will have to positively opt-in and will also be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. This may include the following:
– Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
– Sharing personal data with third parties (subject to Clause 8).
6. Your right to withhold information:
6.1. You may access our websites without providing any personal data at all.
The Les Quis.com does not collect personal data on its websites for recruitment purposes.
8. Third party websites and other services:
8.1. The Les Quis.com may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but not limited to, magazine subscriptions, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. We may provide the providers of such services with access to certain personal data provided by users/readers of our services.
8.2. Such personal data will however only be provided to such parties if you have consented to this and only to the extent required by them to perform the services that the Les Quis.com requests.
9. Links to other websites:
10. Changes of Business Ownership and Control:
The Les Quis.com may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of the Les Quis.com or its business. Personal data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the personal data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
11.2. As a result of using the Les Quis.com’s websites you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than the Les Quis.com. Third party cookies are used on the Les Quis.com’s websites for advertising services and are detailed in full below. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Les Quis.com’s websites.
11.3. All Cookies used by this the Les Quis.com’s websites are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
11.4. Before any Cookies are placed on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 11.5 and sub-Clause 11.8, you will be presented with a message bar at the top requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling the Les Quis.com to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Les Quis.com’s websites may not function fully or as intended.
11.5. Certain features of the Les Quis.com’s websites depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
11.6. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer:
– Name of Cookie:- pinpoint_ounicutevdxxtvpl
– Provider: – Pinpoint booking system
– Purpose: – Allows users to use the booking calendar. It doesn’t collect any information.
11.7. The Les Quis.com’s websites use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how users use the websites. This, in turn, enables us to improve the websites and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the websites, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
11.9. The analytics services used by the Les Quis.com’s websites use the following Cookies:
– Name of Cookie: _gid
– Provider; Google Analytics;
– Purpose; Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users with an expiration of 24 hours.
– Name of Cookie: _ga
– Provider; Google Analytics;
– Purpose; Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users with an expiration of 2 years.
– Name of Cookie: __gads
– Provider; Google Analytics;
– Purpose; Used by Google Double Click for Publisher for banner tracking. These cookies can’t be read by Google when you’re on a site other than the one on which they were set.
11.10. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
11.11. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
11.12. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
12. International Transfers:
The Les Quis.com adheres to GDPR when transferring data to a country outside of the EEA.
13. How long do we keep Personal Data?
Any Personal Data you submit will be retained by the Les Quis.com as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide the services to you, which you have requested. If you withdraw your consent, such data will be destroyed.
14. Changes to this Policy:
The Les Quis.com reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the group’s website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of any of the group’s websites following the alterations.