- We advise you to keep your rigs simple.
- Our recommendation would be that you use a minimum of 2.5oz weights.
- For the safety of our fish, we operate a compulsory barbless hook policy, size 8’s and 6’s are recommended.
- In our experience, the use of back leads are not recommended.
- The larger catches have come from anglers that bait little and often rather than large beds of bait.
- Consider 6FT Zig rig (Highly successful day or night).
- Good watercraft is to be observant and look for signs of feeding/bubbling fish to cast to.
- The fish move around constantly, be prepared to move to another swim as conditions change.
- Poisson chat exist in our lakes, we recommend that you bring bait mesh and use coated braid to prevent and nuisance fish.
- We would advise you considered bringing rig foam, as this helps protect the hook when casting.