The lodge with a fully equipped kitchen and dining facility is centrally sited on the complex and from there we prepare all breakfasts and dinners and have a ready supply of hot and cold drinks to suit all tastes. Believe us, there‘s no better way of enjoying your food than soaking up the evening sun and watching monster carp roll and jump!
- All our meals are prepared fresh every day.
- Breakfast starts at 9am.
- Full English breakfast including,Tea and Coffee.
- Evening meal is ready for you at 5PM.
- Freshly prepared meals and dessert, plus a couple of BBQ’s weather permitting.
- All dietary requirements can be catered for (notice required before you travel).
- All meals can be eaten inside the lodge or outside on the Patio.
We operate an honesty system at Les Quis allowing you to purchase your cold drinks as you need them. Place a tick on the board by your name for the number of drinks that you take, and pay for them all at the end of your trip in sterling, this allows you to have a worry-free trip and not have the hassle of changing your money.
The Bailiff is always on hand to look after all your requirement, and are happy to purchase items you may need from the local town. Unfortunately, he will need the payment for these in Euros.
Les Quis also provides a lite snack for your journey home on the coach.