- Who is responsible for managing my information?
- What information do we collect?
If you choose to make a booking through us we will collect details that you provide in relation to that booking. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details, payment details, information about people travelling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific travel requirements. We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 9 below).
- How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
• to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a trip to Les Quis);
• for statistical purposes when we evaluate our website;
• to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
• to keep you informed of what is happening at Les Quis
• to manage customer service queries; and
• to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
- Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
• credit/debit card companies;
• other third parties who we may need to work with to fulfil travel plans on your behalf, for example, the coach company and car-park operator.
- How do you manage my information?
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about Les Quis, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to us at Webmaster@LesQuis.com or call us on 020 8302 1553.
- How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- “Tell a friend” programme
We may from time to time ask you if you would like to tell us about a friend or family member whom you think may be interested in visiting Les Quis. In this case, we will ask you for your friend’s name and contact details. We will then send your friend a one-time communication to see whether our Lake and information may be of interest to them. We do not access or store their details other than to send this initial communication.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies but if you do this not all features of our website may function effectively. For further information on cookies and how to disable your browser visit www.aboutcookies.org
- How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
PO Box No 630
Tel: +44 208 302 1553
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: Webmaster@LesQuis.com
Or write to us at
PO Box No 630